Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 5 augusti 2017

DT Copic Marker Sweden: Fifth summer card...

So yesterday it was time for my 5th summer weeks card for Copic Marker Sverige. This is what I showcased... 


This is one of my absolute fav images ever!! Perhaps it's beacause it reminds me of my two boys (who are growing up sooo fast) used to loooove blowing bubbles... The joy and magic of childrens laughter... 


I used Maja Designs newest collection Denim and Friends. Loved it!!! Added a heart banner from La La Land, a doily and a star banner from Joy/Noor Design. 


Lace, a bow, some flowers...


Tried to make it in to an ordinary card and did not focus on it being "a boy card".  The scalloped frame is from Nellie Snellen and the tag I used for the image is from Whiff of Joy. 


Wishing you all a magical day! 

Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails